Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer Holiday

Two years ago we went on our first ever cruise to celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary. We loved it but expected it to be a one off. This year things came together in a way that meant we were able to go again - same ship (P and O's Azura), different itinerary (Western Mediterranean) and with just four of us instead of five (senior daughter had already been away twice under her own steam now she has her own income). Before our first cruise I wasn't sure it was for me, but the combination of rest, relaxation and entertainment geared to different tastes and ages with the chance to visit different ports worked incredibly well for our family. We enjoyed it just as much second time around. For various reasons this has been a tough year and I have come home feeling as though I am getting my equilibrium back. Hopefully my re-found mojo will survive hurtling back into reality.

I tried to include pictures in this post but they were crashing on the iPad and the computer wouldn't let me upload them. Frustrating! I am wondering whether there was some sort of issue with photostream.

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Glad you enjoyed your first cruise - we thought we'd do one this year but for various reasons aren't. I find I have to upload photos to flickr and then copy/paste the html codes over for them to work properly.