Sunday 25 January 2015

Experiment Gone Wrong

I spent today at an orchestral workshop, playing through, briefly rehearsing and then performing Bernstein's Symphonic Dances from West Side Story. While I was out I left M in charge of small daughter. No need to ask how things went. This Facebook update (quoted with his permission) said it all!

"My peaceful Sunday afternoon was shattered by N's cry from upstairs. "Help! I'm having trouble with my experiment." Turned out she was tring to put loads of tops on to see how hot she could get. Having got to the 11th layer her thermostat hit overload. Trouble was, by then they were so tightly packed on her torso she couldn't get any of them off and panicked. Dad to the rescue!"

He was relieved that the experiment only involved clothing and not chemicals.

No comments: