Friday 24 April 2020

Staying Home: Day 39

Not very much to report today. I switched my work round this morning as we had a freelance job due out today and I wanted to get that finished, so ended up working on the archives website until midway through the afternoon. TG seemed to have quite a lot of schoolwork today, as she carried on working after lunch - she usually gets it all done in the morning. H went to Tesco and did a large supermarket shop. She walked down, then M went and collected her and the shopping. 


Everybody exercised - M and I went for our usual walk, TG did a dance class, and H did strength training (as well as walking to Tesco). We all spent a bit of time in the garden enjoying the sun. Disney movie of the day was Lilo and Stitch. The girls and I all had pizza for dinner (M fended for himself as he doesn't eat it). H bought ready made pizza bases, then she and I made vegan pizzas with lots of veggies and vegan mozzarella style cheese, while TG put real cheese, chicken and veggies on hers. 


After dinner we spent some time working on our jigsaw, while M attended a Zoom synagogue service. 

2 comments:

elli said...

That's a lovely puzzle! I keep thinking of getting some of ours out but have not yet had the brain energy to do so — mainly because I'd have to firstly sort out a dedicated puzzle table ...

Kathryn said...

Fortunately I found an old portable puzzle board in the garage which needed cleaning down but is otherwise fine. Otherwise the only option would have been the dining table, which would have been a bit awkward!