Saturday 6 June 2020

Staying Home: Day 82

This has been the first day in a long time when I haven't been outside at all. It brightened up in the afternoon and we thought of going for a walk, but within a short time there was a thunderstorm and lots of rain so we thought better of it.

I slept in this morning, then sat in bed listening to an audio book and podcasts while doing a digital jigsaw and puzzles on the iPad. Later in the morning I did a 40 minute yoga class, the last of four classes suggested for the first week of a two week programme on the Fiit app. I have enjoyed being pushed out of my comfort zone and doing some classes I probably wouldn't have chosen - it's easy to get into a rut and stick to things that feel relatively easy.

H and I did our menu planning for next week, then I updated the online grocery order for next Tuesday and set up an order for the following week. There are a lot more delivery slots, but they do need booking ahead. In the afternoon I read and knitted, and we watched the second half of Star Wars Episode II and an episode of Pointless before making pizzas for dinner. H has copied TF and started playing Sims, so both did some of that, and H's BF watched a German league football match.

A very slow paced, leisurely day, so not much to say!

No comments: